Corporate and Enterprise Services
As a larger organisation, you have a lot to manage online to get digital lift-off! At Runway Digital, we support you reaching relevant markets, through:
- developing your content strategy: the next 3 – 12 months of content in fun content development workshops. We supply the many (essential) colourful Post-It Notes and facilitate so that newcomers to Social Media and advanced users can contribute.
- increasing the number of relevant people who know about you online: specifically, we grow the numbers of your Twitter audience, increasing your Facebook followers, Google+ users, and other sites. An often omitted activity that can give you a lead on your competitors.
- grow your online ‘return on investment’. Runway Digital works with you on Facebook Ads and niche SEO – should they be relevant to attract new customers. We review your website to ensure quick flow for a customer who wishes to buy through to sales pages on your site, and refining what you do to attract people to ensure they’re relevant.
- market research: finding out what’s happening in your market online, what disruptive technology and organisations are here and coming (most clients are surprised with what we find), and possible additional positioning for you online.
- review where you’re at: Runway Digital Pilots are exceptional at conducting your social media audit, showcasing how to improve Twitter, Facebook and other sites, finding you new opportunities, guiding you on what needs work, how to establish systems that manage available people and time and giving you more enjoyment.
- develop your Agile Online Strategy. Runway Digital develops Online Social Media and Online People strategies focused on people you wish to reach and highly valued information you have or can create. It is agile so you will be implementing within a month to see what works and to start refining with respect to online customers.
- advising on internal change management for Social Media: how to create engagement internally, stakeholder engagement planning and management.
- preparing for and presenting to executives: Runway Digital has Social Media and Twitter keynote speakers who showcase online trends, present on executives’ online personal profiling/PR, market trends, internal risk mitigation and using Social Media / Online well.
- coaching services: as always, Runway Digital continues to have you look great online. We supply coaches to support your team, Marketing Manager, Online/Social Media Manager and Content Manager with strategic and weekly priorities, new trends and sites, resourcing, and systems design. Runway Digital Pilots spend time with clever digital experts around the globe. They discuss online successes, tools and techniques every day. You can learn fast!
- and if you already know the term Social Business, we are delighted! Let’s work together to create your social business via employee training, policies, processes, executive engagement and clever branding.
We can also provide you online learning modules for your team and wider organisation. Let us know if you’re interested and we can provide examples.
Contact us via email: CheckIn@RunwayDigital.com to have us combine relevant services for you.