What’s your Online Story? How do you ‘get it out’ and how do you do so to attract a relevant audience?
Runway Digital supports people and organisations refining their wisdom, work out how to digitize it, identify and connect with your audience online & support you in preparing and publishing exceptional information.
We have learnt so much about the time it takes to create something succinct, clear and engaging. We know how to save you time.
And we know that something great is worth waiting for. (That’s why we took a while to launch our new online platform and services.)
As Hiut Denim tweeted recently:
The details are not the details. They make the design. - Charles Eames
We’re in the midst of creating a further two new services (“Find my customers on Twitter” video series so you can teach yourself how to increase your Twitter audience quickly and an Online Media Coaching Forum so you can learn real-time from our Pilots and other business people and individuals).
Other services we’re moving towards the digital runway are:
- an online community to bring together social media questions, answers, tips, techniques, case studies, celebrations, and real-time support for challenges;
- an online ideas generation workshop – to assist you with finding unique information to share;
- support to set up the system to sell your wisdom online; and
- creative projects around quickly creating high quality content (and having fun with it) – expanding on the success and simplicity of our Online and Social Media Content Development Workshop.
(We’ll see which eventuate while we also deliver great work for clients.)
We’re exploring other ways for:
- “digital storytelling” – how to share what you love, what you do, what you’re clever at, and find your audience; and
- people to (more quickly) find what they love to read/hear/see/smell?/touch? online.
What do you need to get online?
How are you refining your online work?
How can we support you?
As always, contact us with any questions or challenges you have and ideas of what you’d like to learn or see from us. We’re keen to hear.
~The Clever Pilots and Crew at Runway Digital.